I'm really excited about this; we've already made huge progress. The final nudge to 400 was helped by a wonderful woman who wrote up her own summary of the study requirements, and sent it out to her contacts. This act of kindness made my day yesterday.
Of the 400 people, 305 are female (76%), 95 are male (24%), and the average age is 33 years (with a standard deviation of 11). Clearly I'll have to do more of a push for men, and people over 45.
So let's have a look at how the responses are going at other time points:
- For the 'monthly' group members who have reached time point 2: 38 out of 60 people completed it (63%)
- For the 'weekly' members: At time point 2, 150 out of 221 people completed it (68%)
- At time point 3, 81 out of 139 people completed it (58%)
- At time point 4, 69 out of 130 people completed it (53%)
- At time point 5, 41 out of 85 people completed it (48%)
- At the final time point, 27 out of the 55 people that have reached it have completed it (49%)
I'd like to remind you all again: The sixth time point is essential for you to complete because it re-measures the things we asked you about at the first time point, and so if we don't have the information on change over time it will be unlikely we can include you in all of the analyses.
Thanks again for your interest and support, everything is going swimmingly so far.