Time for a well overdue update! It's difficult to keep posting regularly now because we have finished data collection, and our newest research output is still in the peer review pipeline. Unfortunately, I can't publicise our results here until they are published.
We have two more papers under review at the moment on the first data set, and have nearly finished analyses on Time Point 1 of the new data set! There are some awesome findings coming to light in the new data, and it has helped enormously to have a lot of people in the data set with varying symptom levels of all those constructs we measured!
I'm off to Chicago in August to present at the International Academy of Sex Research conference. It will be a great opportunity to get feedback from other researchers in the field.
Once we've finished the current analyses on Time Point 1 of our mighty fine data set, we'll (finally) get to start looking at the longitudinal relationships in the data. Can't wait to get my claws into those analyses.
So I promise I haven't forgotten about keeping you updated on our progress, and I will post here as soon as we have new findings to share.
All the best,